[opam-devel] [Caml-list] [ANN] IOCaml v0.3

Anders Fugmann anders at fugmann.net
Mon Feb 17 08:25:58 GMT 2014

Hi Anil,

I created a tag '3.2-0'.
3.2 indicates the zmq c library version, and 0 is the version of the
ocaml bindings. The opam package could then have version 3.2.0

This is not Semantic Versioning[1]. If you have a better suggestion for
tag names, please let me know.

As for the ubuntu/debian zmq package names, the needed packages are
called 'libzmq3' for runtime and 'libzmq3-dev' is needed for compilation.

Regards
Anders Fugmann

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_versioning