[opam-devel] [ocaml-platform] opam 1.1.1 to be released shortly

Roberto Di Cosmo roberto at dicosmo.org
Wed Jan 15 15:13:40 GMT 2014

Hi Louis,
   I agree that aspcud is not a blocker, if the patch to aspcud is
properly integrated on Mac OSX,
so we can keep the default value for OPAMCRITERIA.

Once we have a proper external solver on all platforms, we should be
able to clean up all the complex heuristics code present today, but
that can wait.

2014/1/14 Louis Gesbert <louis.gesbert at ocamlpro.com>:
> I am going to test and do a few last fixes, and should have a RC available
> today.
>

> Unless they are needed for 1.1.1, I am going to add a bunch of variables
> just after the release (`system-version`, `build-dir`, `opt-available`, and
> all those in https://github.com/ocaml/opam/pull/967).
>

> No easy fix yet, but I'll try to improve the reports on what's NEW or
> UPDATED today (#1030); as for the solver/heuristic issue (#985), the
> (source) release can be independent from the port of aspcud so I don't think
> it is a blocker.
>

> Cheers,
>
> Louis

Roberto Di Cosmo

Professeur               En delegation a l'INRIA
PPS                      E-mail: roberto at dicosmo.org
Universite Paris Diderot WWW  : http://www.dicosmo.org
Case 7014                Tel  : ++33-(0)1-57 27 92 20
5, Rue Thomas Mann
F-75205 Paris Cedex 13   Identica: http://identi.ca/rdicosmo
FRANCE.                  Twitter: http://twitter.com/rdicosmo
Attachments:
MIME accepted, Word deprecated
Office location:

Bureau 320 (3rd floor)
Batiment Sophie Germain
Avenue de France
Metro Bibliotheque Francois Mitterrand, ligne 14/RER C