[opam-devel] opam install says: Your request cannot be satisfied.

Ashish Agarwal agarwal1975 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 13:59:41 GMT 2014

Yes, it prints out a long list of what constraints needed to be satisfied
but couldn't be. Okay, I was just wondering this for a related question on
the Core mailing list, which Anil suggested might be solved by using
aspcud. It's already confirmed that the particular solver didn't help that
issue, which would also have been clear if I knew that "Your request cannot
be satisfied" means "provably cannot be satisfied". I'm not suggesting a
wording change. I think it's fine.