[opam-devel] [ocaml-platform] OPAM 1.1.1 Released !

Anil Madhavapeddy anil at recoil.org
Thu Jan 30 11:03:22 GMT 2014

Homebrew pull: https://github.com/Homebrew/homebrew/pull/26282
(with aspcud as recommended)

Ubuntu packages building in my unstable PPA:
https://launchpad.net/~avsm/+archive/ppa-opam-unstable/+packages
I've made one change to the packaging here by adding 'aspcud' to the recommended list.  I'll mail the OCaml list when I put these live in the stable PPA.

CCing Mehdi so he can upload a proper 1.1.1 to Debian when he gets a chance.

Any volunteers to get an RPM version of OPAM building?  We can hook that into the SUSE Open Build service to get a lot of architecture binaries more easily.  It would be great to submit OPAM into Fedora as well.

-anil