[opam-devel] News on OPAM development

Anil Madhavapeddy anil at recoil.org
Thu Mar 27 11:17:22 GMT 2014

On 27 Mar 2014, at 10:25, Louis Gesbert <louis.gesbert at ocamlpro.com> wrote:

> Le jeudi 27 mars 2014, 10:10:28 Richard Mortier a écrit :
>
>>> In order to classify the different targets and features, I am experimenting with Trello [2]. You are welcome to check it out and comment.
>>>

>> this is your workflow not mine so i hesitate to comment, but i do have
>> a question i couldn't answer after a quick glance at the website: does
>> it integrate with github issues, or would you expect bug reports to be
>> posted via trello?
>
> Don't worry, I still work primarily with github issues. I'm just trying this for higher-level features and longer term goals because it gives a clearer overview ; PRs are automatically pushed to trello, but that's it (although I heard you can do more using zapier).

I'd be interested in how this goes -- I've been searching for something that'll help manage GitHub issues across projects too (e.g. for a single organization with multiple repositories) without success.  Something that uses GitHub issues as its storage backend, but with a nice unified web interface would be wonderful (this worked great for the RWO review process, but that was homebrew of course).