[opam-devel] Apscud on osx < 10.9 (was Re: aspcud 1.9.0 packages on Archlinux)

Daniel Bünzli daniel.buenzli at erratique.ch
Thu Mar 27 11:46:02 GMT 2014

Le jeudi, 27 mars 2014 à 12:15, Daniel Bünzli a écrit :
> In any case if that works I still get the external solver failure.

And it seems that the pretended fallback to the internal solver makes a complete mess (you get different result than if you use --no-apscud). I'm in the middle of a total opam meltdown. Can please anybody confirm me that `brew install opam --HEAD` really installs HEAD despite the fact that `opam --git-version` is empty ?

Daniel