[opam-devel] experimental opam bulk build logs on GitHub

Louis Gesbert louis.gesbert at ocamlpro.com
Fri May 23 09:50:55 BST 2014

Very nice !

I am wondering, do you 'opam install' every package individually ? We may play some clever tricks with the solver here, like `opam upgrade --criteria=-notuptodate,+new` which will attempt to install as many packages as possible, after which we could iterate on a universe reduced to the not-yet-installed packages. Depopts would be less predictable, but we can't realistically test all possible combinations of those anyway.

Would be nice to find a common place to aggregate such results.

Best,
Louis