[opam-devel] ocaml 4.02.1 in homebrew now

Anil Madhavapeddy anil at recoil.org
Tue Oct 28 10:06:47 GMT 2014

There was a bumpy update in Homebrew to OCaml 4.02.1, but it should all be there now.  I added camlp4 as a recommended dependency to OPAM so that most users should never notice the difference.

https://github.com/Homebrew/homebrew/pull/33645

Unfortunately, upgrades from OPAM 1.1 to 1.2 do seem to be rather fragile when the system compiler is upgraded for some reason.  I've filed https://github.com/ocaml/opam/issues/1833, but I've noticed several other people don't have base-* packages installed after upgrading.