[opam-devel] OCaml/OPAM PPAs updated: now with armhf and OPAM 1.2.0

Anil Madhavapeddy anil at recoil.org
Mon Sep 8 21:23:23 BST 2014

Some updates to the binary packages used by all the Travis tests:

- The Ubuntu launchpad folk kindly upgraded my account to support
  ARM builds, and so the various PPA combinations now include armhf
  binaries, which should greatly help save build times there.
  See: https://launchpad.net/~avsm/ for all the combinations of PPAs.

- Added PPAs for the OCaml 4.02 and OPAM 1.2.0 combinations, up to
  the latest OPAM snapshot today.  When's the OPAM 1.2.x branch
  going to be created, Louis?  I can call the packages 1.2.0 then.

- Added binary packages for camlp4 as well, so that it remains a
  system package.  The (rather hacked up) Debian package for this
  is in the experimental/master branch at:
    https://github.com/avsm/camlp4

Enjoy!  If there are no problems with these, I'll be blogging about
it for the opam.ocaml.org site when I get a chance so they are
seen more widely.