[opam-devel] ows reports

Roberto Di Cosmo roberto at dicosmo.org
Tue Sep 30 17:33:09 BST 2014

It's not about "the open", that is up to now bringing nothing to a better
understanding of the issue, since it is just me and you discussing on two
different points of views.

It's about the bandwidth, and time.

--
Roberto Di Cosmo

Professeur               En delegation a l'INRIA
PPS                      E-mail: roberto at dicosmo.org
Universite Paris Diderot WWW  : http://www.dicosmo.org
Case 7014                Tel  : ++33-(0)1-57 27 92 20
5, Rue Thomas Mann
F-75205 Paris Cedex 13   Identica: http://identi.ca/rdicosmo
FRANCE.                  Twitter: http://twitter.com/rdicosmo
Attachments:
MIME accepted, Word deprecated
Office location:

Bureau 320 (3rd floor)
Batiment Sophie Germain
Avenue de France
Metro Bibliotheque Francois Mitterrand, ligne 14/RER C