[opam-devel] OPAM on a Raspberry Pi 2

Dario Teixeira darioteixeira at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 2 10:52:17 BST 2015

Hi,

> This sounds like the key problem. OPAM+aspcud should work fine
> on ARM (we use it regularly like this in MirageOS with a Cubieboard2).
>
> Could you please file a bug report with the version of aspcud and
> OPAM and the output?  Thanks!

In the meantime I upgraded from Wheezy to Jessie.
With Jessie's version of Aspcud (1.9.0-2) everything
works fine.  I think the problem may just have been
the *very* old version of Aspcud (2011.03.17.dfsg-6)
from Wheezy.

Anyway, I doubt it's worth to have OPAM support ancient
versions of Aspcud, particularly since Jessie's release
is just around the corner...

Best regards,
Dario Teixeira