[opam-devel] opam bulk builds linked in experimentally to opam.ocaml.org

Anil Madhavapeddy anil at recoil.org
Fri Apr 3 14:35:20 BST 2015

I've left the OPAM bulk builder rsyncing to a new logging volume on opam.ocaml.org (separate volume so if it gets full, it wont affect the rest of the infrastructure at all):

    http://opam.ocaml.org/builds/

The jobs are currently run on a 48-core machine on a looping cron, so I'm just going to manually keep an eye on it for a few runs to check it's all stable.  Once that's done I'll publish a blog post detailing how all the Docker scripts fit together.  Until then, triage failures away :-)