[opam-devel] OPAM 1.3 roadmap

Roberto Di Cosmo roberto at dicosmo.org
Tue Feb 24 07:28:46 GMT 2015

Thanks a lot, Peter, that's precious information (even if
unfortunately the result is not what we would like...)

So it seems that on OS X one should stick to the LD_PRELOAD
trick, which is not perfect, but it's much better than nothing

--
Roberto Di Cosmo

Professeur               En delegation a l'INRIA
PPS                      E-mail: roberto at dicosmo.org
Universite Paris Diderot WWW  : http://www.dicosmo.org
Case 7014                Tel  : ++33-(0)1-57 27 92 20
5, Rue Thomas Mann
F-75205 Paris Cedex 13   Identica: http://identi.ca/rdicosmo
FRANCE.                  Twitter: http://twitter.com/rdicosmo
Attachments:
MIME accepted, Word deprecated
Office location:

Bureau 3020 (3rd floor)
Batiment Sophie Germain
Avenue de France
Metro Bibliotheque Francois Mitterrand, ligne 14/RER C