[opam-devel] glob patterns and variables in opam files

Ashish Agarwal agarwal1975 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 18:55:31 BST 2015

Two minor questions about opam files:

In my install command, I'd like to do something like "cp _build/*
%{foo:lib}%". However, AFAICT there is no way to make opam interpret the
glob pattern. For now, I'm putting the command in a shell script and having
opam call that shell script. That's slightly roundabout, and I'm wondering
if I can avoid it.

Also in the above I'm using the package name "foo" explicitly. Is there any
way to combine with %{name}%? I effectively want %{%{name}%:lib}%, but
nested variables don't work.

Thanks.