[opam-devel] Finding dependencies of a specific OPAM package

Anil Madhavapeddy anil at recoil.org
Mon Mar 23 16:27:47 GMT 2015

I'm trying to find all the reverse dependency of a particular version of Cohttp.  I can do:

    opam list --depends-on cohttp --rec

to get all of the dependencies for all versions.  Unfortunately trying:

    opam list --depends-on cohttp.0.15.2 --rec

gives the same results (including packages that depend on earlier versions of Cohttp and are specifically not installable with cohttp.0.15.2)

Any suggestions on how to resolve this?  I guess going through the list individually to check constraints is one way, but feely very clunky (and slow due to going through the solver so many times).