[opam-devel] [RFC] OPAM files as *the* OCaml package metadata format

Daniel Bünzli daniel.buenzli at erratique.ch
Sat Apr 16 13:21:20 BST 2016

Le samedi, 16 avril 2016 à 12:45, Török Edwin a écrit :
> This sounds very useful, I'd be interested in trying this out when you have some (even pre-alpha) code ready.

No precise plan, only some ideas at the moment, so don't hold your breath. Just trying to put the right bits at the right place so that those can be tried or realized at some point.

> Would this make it possible to have an OCaml equivalent of gofed [1]?
Why not ? Note that I'm personally not interested in solving that problem, but I guess there may be downstream packagers that may be.

Best,

Daniel