[opam-devel] opam getting compiler version wrong

louis.gesbert at ocamlpro.com louis.gesbert at ocamlpro.com
Tue Dec 13 11:46:44 GMT 2016

That's not true. opam won't upgrade your repositories implicitely at the
moment (I am considering it, but am afraid it may lead to more difficult to
track errors). The only thing it rewrites is opam files found in source trees
when you pin them.

I will add a warning in opam2 when use of a 1.2 repository is detected.

Best,
Louis Gesbert - OCamlPro