[opam-devel] more committers needed ?

Anil Madhavapeddy anil at recoil.org
Wed Feb 17 15:14:34 GMT 2016

On 17 Feb 2016, at 15:12, Thomas Gazagnaire <thomas at gazagnaire.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
>>    If there is some need to help managing PRs to the opam-repository, Grégoire Henry (OCamlPro-Henry on Github) and myself (lefessan on Github) are volunteers to spend some time doing it.
>
> I think that's a great idea! The current policy for managing PRs is described here:
>
> https://github.com/ocaml/opam-repository/wiki/PR-checks <https://github.com/ocaml/opam-repository/wiki/PR-checks>
>
> Please check that this is OK with you, and I'll add you to the list of maintainers.

Likewise, very much appreciate the extra support! I'll use this as an opportunity to write up the work I've been doing on multi-distro support in Travis (we can now test depexts on Travis for every Linux distro for which there is a Docker container, but it's not yet been submitted to the main OPAM repository tests until it is debugged a little more)

thanks
Anil