[opam-devel] Opam license bug

Roberto Di Cosmo roberto at dicosmo.org
Tue Jan 19 12:22:09 GMT 2016

Daniel,
 I clearly stated I was going to feed the troll, so this gives a hint to
the fact that the text was intended to be read with some humour: if you
prefer to read it as inflammatory, so be it, but it was not my intention,
and if you feel offended, I do apologize.

Being fond of exegesis, though, I'd like to attract your attention to the
fact that my message was criticising an "attitude" (self asserting,
overgeneralising value judgements), while your message is criticising a
"person" (me).

But I am too old to feel offended.

Cheers

--
Roberto

--
Roberto Di Cosmo

Professeur               En detachement a l'INRIA
PPS                      E-mail: roberto at dicosmo.org
Universite Paris Diderot WWW  : http://www.dicosmo.org
Case 7014                Tel  : ++33-(0)1-57 27 92 20
5, Rue Thomas Mann
F-75205 Paris Cedex 13   Identica: http://identi.ca/rdicosmo
FRANCE.                  Twitter: http://twitter.com/rdicosmo
Attachments:
MIME accepted, Word deprecated
Office location:

Bureau 320 (3rd floor)
Batiment Sophie Germain
Avenue de France
Metro Bibliotheque Francois Mitterrand, ligne 14/RER C