[opam-devel] build bot monitoring the opam-repository

Anil Madhavapeddy anil at recoil.org
Wed Mar 23 10:52:58 GMT 2016

Hi Fabrice,

Thanks for releasing this; it looks very useful!  The build bot looks like it could also benefit from the container infrastructure, since that takes care of depexts for a number of distributions.

Before I look further at this, I just wanted to confirm that the licensing of the buildbot is intended to be fully AGPLv3.  It looks like there's a fork of opamLib here: https://github.com/OCamlPro/opam-builder/tree/master/libs/copam <https://github.com/OCamlPro/opam-builder/tree/master/libs/copam> renamed under the copam namespace.

regards,
Anil