[opam-devel] ocamlbuild 0.10.1 missing from opam-repo?

Gabriel Scherer gabriel.scherer at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 15:37:37 GMT 2017

There is a breaking change in the 0.10 family that has much more impact
than we hoped (#132 in the ocamlbuild changelog, related to the .cmxs
production rules), and in particular broke build of some opam packages
using ocamlbuild. As a result, the 0.10.x packages were pulled off OPAM,
and for now 0.9.3 is the best version to use.

(I plan to make a new release without this change as soon as possible, so
that the other features contributed recently become available. Maybe by the
end of the month, around POPL?)