[opam-devel] Deserving for help on opam

人类的好朋友. 374698133 at qq.com
Wed Mar 8 05:43:36 GMT 2017

发件人: "374698133";<374698133 at qq.com>;
发送时间: 2017年3月8日(星期三) 下午2:20
收件人: "contact"<contact at ocamlpro.com>;

主题: Deserving for help on opam

hi there,i am a student from NJU China,I'm sorry for my poor English....
i'm doing a graduation project on "redexer",a android tool requring OPAM PACKAGES,but i have met a lot of problems when using "opam install", it just report META file missing like the picture mirrors.
I got the same problem when i use OS X runing ocamlfind install ,i checked the conf and find that the meta file is just there in the default dictionary.
I have been caught in this problem for about two weeks, I really want someone to help me out...
Maybe I can install the package without using opam install ,but i just don't know how to do it,you can also tell me about this.
     thankyou
           a sad man,2017.3.8