[ocaml-platform] the most complete package description ever ?

Thomas Gazagnaire thomas at ocamlpro.com
Tue Apr 2 21:03:30 BST 2013

Seems that we have a good candidate for the "most complete" package description in OPAM :-)

http://opam.ocamlpro.com/pkg/why3.0.81.html

(although the "description" field does not contain a short first-line, but this gives a good idea of what metadata are available)

I guess at one point, the "tags" should become hyperlinks, and we should get some author pages as well: that's some work to be done in https://github.com/OCamlPro/opam2web, any contribution is more than welcome.

Looking forward to see other packages (including mine) getting the same level of quality in their metadata!
Thomas