[ocaml-platform] [Coq-Club] Coq opam package

Gregory Malecha gmalecha at eecs.harvard.edu
Wed Apr 10 22:55:24 BST 2013

Unrelated to opam is simply the architectural decision in Coq that vo's
have strict dependencies on precise builds of Coq (including the version of
OCaml used). I understand that this is possibly eases the implementation of
Coq internals, but pulling out the actual code that saves to and reads from
a file would benefit anyone who wants to use or distribute Coq libraries.

--
gregory malecha
http://www.people.fas.harvard.edu/~gmalecha/