[ocaml-platform] The OCaml Platform

Anil Madhavapeddy anil at recoil.org
Wed Feb 13 15:08:50 GMT 2013

On 12 Feb 2013, at 18:01, Sylvain Le Gall <sylvain+ocaml at le-gall.net> wrote:

>> - unified documentation: a cross-referenced documentation set across
>> multiple libraries, that can be output in different formats. Leo has a
>> prototype for this based on the new bin-annot files, and will release
>> it shortly.
>
> Please coordinate with OASIS project, if we need to generate this
> bin-annot file, this is just a matter of changing 2 options and re-run
> "oasis setup" before building.

Not sure what coordination is required here.  bin-annot is part of
ocaml-4.00.0+, so you should be able to generate this by default if the
correct compiler is available.

Having said that, it looks like a -bin-annot tag never got added to
ocamlbuild to match the 'annot' tag, so using it will require yet another
entry in the generated myocamlbuild.ml.