[ocaml-platform] Pcap-related packages in OPAM

David Scott scott.dj at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 08:01:46 BST 2013

Hi,

Is there a pattern we should apply more generally? I know of two other
packages which both implement functions to read/write .vhd format disk
files. One is a binding to a C lib "vhd" and the other is a pure ocaml
implementation of the spec. They have disjoint feature sets, so both are
useful. Initially both were just called "vhd" in opam. Since then the C
binding one was renamed "libvhd" IIRC.

I'm happy to rename the ocaml-pcap to whatever makes the most sense.

Cheers,
Dave

--
Dave Scott