[ocaml-platform] Installing custom toplevel printers with findlib

Daniel Bünzli daniel.buenzli at erratique.ch
Sat Mar 23 09:56:39 GMT 2013

Hello,

I'm kind at lost to do a simple thing I'd like for one of my package. I would like to install custom printers for the toploop so that when one does:

# #use "topfind";;
# #require "gg";;

The printers are installed. The question are:

1) Is there support for that in ocamlfind (like a convention that a particular file from the package directory is #use'd, on #require) ? Can't find anything special here [1].

2) How do I specify that in oasis ?

Or maybe anyone knows a package doing that I could use as a blueprint.

Thanks,

Daniel

[1] http://projects.camlcity.org/projects/dl/findlib-1.3.3/doc/guide-html/x227.html