[ocaml-platform] Installing custom toplevel printers with findlib

Sylvain Le Gall sylvain+ocaml at le-gall.net
Sat Mar 23 13:30:10 GMT 2013

2013/3/23 Daniel Bünzli <daniel.buenzli at erratique.ch>:
> Thanks Edwin you put me on the right tracks.
>
> The full solution involved taking partial blueprint from the link you mentioned, lacaml [1] and this commit message [2] to materialize this commit [3]. After all these years oasis is still a frustrating beast, lack of up to date docs and error messages under the form of stack traces.

Just wondering, what kind of docs would you expect for this ?

I am open to patch if you want to improve the doc or the error
reporting, I just have no idea how to do it better (and never seen a
stack trace before).

Although, building a toplevel printer is not precisely a common task
and at least not something I do. I will be a lot more confident to
accept a patch from someone that will use it rather than to build
something out of the blue...

Cheers
Sylvain