[ocaml-platform] Cooperation of OPAM with build system generators?

Markus Elfring Markus.Elfring at web.de
Sat Apr 12 14:15:40 BST 2014

Hello,

I would like to create a few software packages for a library in the format that
is supported by the tool "OCaml Package Manager".

The developer manual contains a bit of information for build possibilities. I am
missing a few details to make the cooperation of OPAM with a build system
generator like CMake safer. Is a specific selection of a build configuration
needed for such an use case?
How can the software generation tool be different from the command "make" here?

Regards,
Markus