[ocaml-platform] old OCaml wiki

Daniel Bünzli daniel.buenzli at erratique.ch
Wed Apr 30 13:08:10 BST 2014

> It's never been particularly well maintained nor organized. Recently,
> this Wiki was attacked and heavily spammed, so it had to be turned off.
>
> What would be a good place to host this information again? Is there
> interest?

The bits about ocamlbuild are still useful to me now and then since ocamlbuild documentation is really lacking. I don't really care if it's no longer editable but it would be good to keep it around somewhere.

For camlp4 we could simply put them in the camlp4 github wiki. A github wiki is just a git repo with one markdown file per page so depending on what you really have (is it one xml file per page ?) and if we don't care about history this *may* be not too involved (e.g. pandoc knows how to translate mediawiki to markdown).

Best,

Daniel