[ocaml-platform] [Caml-devel] old OCaml wiki

Ashish Agarwal agarwal1975 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 7 21:51:50 BST 2014

I have ported the mediawiki dump to Markdown. It'll take some manual clean
up, but before I do that, where do people want the content to go? The
content regards camlp4 and ocamlbuild. Thus, I see the following options:

A) Insert into the Tutorials <http://ocaml.org/learn/tutorials/> on
ocaml.org.

B) Push the camlp4 docs to the camlp4 wiki
<https://github.com/ocaml/camlp4/wiki> on it's github repo. However, there
is not (yet) a corresponding repo for ocamlbuild, so I don't know where the
ocamlbuild pages would go.

C) Push to the ocaml.org wiki
<https://github.com/ocaml/ocaml.org/wiki/Knowledge-Base> on it's github
repo. This is being used as a staging area for content that could
potentially get published to ocaml.org, but isn't yet.

Please let me know if you have any opinions. Thanks.

There is also minimal information on the compiler, which can probably be
ignored. Also there is a page about the Gallium team, which I believe is
superseded by their members page <http://gallium.inria.fr/members.html>.

You can get an idea of the overall content that is being ported at:
https://web.archive.org/web/20130929200945/http://brion.inria.fr/gallium/index.php/Camlp4
https://web.archive.org/web/20130930010623/http://brion.inria.fr/gallium/index.php/Ocamlbuild