[ocaml-platform] github:ocaml/ocamlbuild?

Fabrice Le Fessant fabrice.le_fessant at ocamlpro.com
Thu Dec 3 13:49:00 GMT 2015

Hi Thomas,

  You can. The only interesting part was how it was created by xtracting
the git history:

How this repository was created:

git clone git at github.com:ocaml/ocaml.git
cp -dpR ocaml ocamlbuild
cd ocamlbuild
git subtree split -P ocamlbuild -b next-ocamlbuild
git filter-branch --prune-empty next-ocamlbuild
git checkout next-ocamlbuild
git mv *.ml *.mli *.mll src
mkdir Attic
git mv Makefile* Attic
git mv ocamlbuild* Attic

(in branches/stripped-ocaml:
cp -dpR configure* m4 Makefile Makefile.config.in .gitignore
~/GIT/github/ocaml/ocamlbuild
cp -dpR scripts ~/GIT/github/ocaml/ocamlbuild/scripts
)

git add .gitignore
git add src/.depend
git add configure configure.ac m4/ax_compare_version.m4  m4/ocaml.m4
 Makefile Makefile.config.in scripts/tolower.sed

--Fabrice