[ocaml-platform] github:ocaml/ocamlbuild?

François Bobot francois.bobot at cea.fr
Tue Dec 15 10:05:40 GMT 2015

On 13/12/2015 01:29, Ashish Agarwal wrote:
> What's the next step on this? Gabriel, I can help if you'd like. I'm eager to get the repo created
> as I have several issues to report.

Sorry I forgot to populate the repo last week.

It is now done. I couldn't follow the step given by Fabrice because I couldn't find the file copied,
so I modified in my own way the Makefile of ocamlbuild so that it compiles alone.

6a7311b74a639f77868f8c2d25d74c46763bee24

It uses `$(ocamlc -where)/Makefile.config` so that it doesn't need a configure

I reverted the addition of "*_ascii" so that we can test ocamlbuild with 4.02.3.

62e9aeddcec2ae6658269ef057e3265aee11bdda

There is many polishing to do, but the compilation infrastructure should work well enough for
starting to contribute. I'm opening issues for the remaining tasks, travis being the main one.

Best,

--
François