[ocaml-platform] opam without internet access

Hendrik Tews Hendrik.Tews at FireEye.com
Thu Mar 24 07:28:49 GMT 2016

Thanks for your quick answer!

Louis Gesbert <louis.gesbert at ocamlpro.com> writes:

>> I now have 2 questions for opam-admin make. Firstly, is there a
>> way to restrict to restrict the download of the sources to the
>> latest two stable versions? I mean, it is great that I can
>> install every version of utop from 1.2.1 to 1.18.2, but I don't
>> really need that flexibility.
>
> You may see the option `--resolve`. It's a bit clunky but may serve your need.

I cannot find this option. Where should I look for it?

Thanks,

Hendrik
This email and any attachments thereto may contain private, confidential, and/or privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, copying, or distribution of this email (or any attachments thereto) by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copies of this email and any attachments thereto.