[ocaml-platform] problems with ocaml-top

Ashish Agarwal agarwal1975 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 16:21:26 BST 2016

The last release of ocaml-top is from Jan 2014. The OCaml ecosystem has
evolved a lot since then, so perhaps it just doesn't work with the latest
OCaml.

I'm not familiar with ocaml-top. From reading its webpage, I think you
might find the following tools useful: utop, merlin, tuareg, and
ocp-indent. These are all widely used and actively maintained.