[Teaching] Asking teachers: what support would you want to distribute OCaml to students ?

Anil Madhavapeddy anil at recoil.org
Tue Dec 2 16:30:26 GMT 2014

Agreed.  I think it's important not to scatter all this information too much as we assemble it though.

Putting all of this in the central OPAM FAQ first (perhaps with categories) will give us one place to point to, and we could then create a more domain-specific teaching page with links into to the FAQ.  I would, for example, also like to link into the central OPAM FAQ from the MirageOS site as well.

Anil