[Teaching] Asking teachers: what support would you want to distribute OCaml to students ?

Yaron Minsky yminsky at janestreet.com
Wed Nov 26 19:39:36 GMT 2014

There appears to be Merlin support for sublime text out there:

https://github.com/Cynddl/sublime-text-merlin

I think that coming up with good default setups for Merlin and the
remaining build tools would be nice too.  For example, you want the
compiler warnings in Merlin to mesh nicely with the ones you pick in
your build.