[Teaching] Getting OCaml set up on a mac

Yaron Minsky yminsky at janestreet.com
Thu Jan 22 00:00:13 GMT 2015

I was just chatting with Greg about this, and I wanted to broaden the
question out: how should a teacher set up a mac environment using
opam?  Ideally, it would be nice if we could give people a pretty
simple script that would get them editor configs, tools like merlin
and ocp-indent, and a set of libraries at fixed versions that won't
change for the whole semester.

Does anyone have a demo of such a thing set up?  Louis, how is your
opam-in-a-box work coming along, and is it at a point where people can
start using it?