[Teaching] Getting OCaml set up on a mac

Anil Madhavapeddy anil at recoil.org
Thu Jan 22 09:16:14 GMT 2015

Now merged.  There's a failure in the OPAM 1.1 compatibility case,
and I suspect a lot of students will have the latest Ubuntu and run
into this problem (14.10 has a broken OPAM out of the box due to an
upstream packaging mismatch).

However, feedback from those trying it on OPAM 1.2 via:

   opam update
   opam install user-setup

would be appreciated.

Anil