[wg-camlp4] Request for feedback

Alain Frisch alain.frisch at lexifi.com
Thu Mar 7 15:32:24 GMT 2013

On 03/07/2013 03:43 PM, Gabriel Scherer wrote:
> I think it would be useful to see concrete example use cases, to get a
> better feel of the concrete syntax choices.
>
> Could you go over some of the examples in
> https://github.com/gasche/ocaml-syntax-extension-discussion/wiki/Use-Cases
> , and transcode the ones that are reachable through such annotations
> in your current syntax?

Good suggestion.  I've committed a list of examples at the end of:

http://caml.inria.fr/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/ocaml/branches/extension_points/experimental/frisch/extension_points.txt?view=markup

As a small change, the "id" of attributes and extension nodes can now be
uppercase identifiers (and later, keywords will also be accepted).
Should we accept qualified identifiers as well?

Alain