[wg-camlp4] Request for feedback

Gabriel Scherer gabriel.scherer at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 15:16:07 GMT 2013

I suspect we could get some value, for example, of

  let at nowarn [x;y;z] = List.map normalize [x;y;z]

(More generally I've been thinking about compiler pragmas, and those
often don't need arguments.)

I think the answer is yes, but I don't quite remember: if let[@foo
bar] .. = ... in .. is accepted, do we also allow let[%foo bar] ... in
... as a shortcut for [%foo bar (let .. in ...)]?