[wg-windows] OCPWin status

Fabrice Le Fessant fabrice.le_fessant at ocamlpro.com
Thu Jun 4 08:13:44 BST 2015

On Wed, Jun 3, 2015 at 8:24 PM, Anil Madhavapeddy <anil at recoil.org> wrote:
> On 3 Jun 2015, at 09:05, Fabrice Le Fessant <fabrice.le_fessant at ocamlpro.com> wrote:
>>   3.1/ a "-make" option to the compiler, that can be used to build an
>> executable by just specifying the last module (something
>> similar to what "ocamlbuild" would do, but much less powerful)
>
> The built-in -make mode is interesting -- can you compile up a
> useful subset of packages without dropping into a full ocp-build
> make, or is it only really for simple projects?

I tested successfully the built-in -make mode on ocamlgraph (library)
and Alt-Ergo (program), but did not try on anything else. It can
manage automatically ".mll" and ".mly" file extensions (by calling
ocamllex and ocamlyacc), and accepts ".mllib" and ".mlpack" targets
for libraries and packed modules (but I am not sure you can combine
them :-( ).

--Fabrice
--
Fabrice LE FESSANT