[wg-windows] Problem (and fix) with Unix.create_process in windows

Leonardo Laguna Ruiz modlfo at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 19:51:52 BST 2015

I was curious about what Qt makes when calling a process, since we have used Qt in windows without problems when calling processes. Seems that they do exactly what my fix makes:

https://github.com/Vitallium/qt5/blob/master/qtbase/src/corelib/io/qprocess_win.cpp

I would assume that this change is safe and compatible since it has been in Qt for a while.

Leonardo