[ocaml-infra] Access rights to ocaml.org's github repo

Fabrice Le Fessant Fabrice.Le_fessant at inria.fr
Fri Jan 15 19:17:46 GMT 2016

Happy New Year everyone,

When OCaml.org and OCaml-lang.org (ocamlpro's upgrade of OCaml.org) were
merged, it was agreed that Ocamlpro would have a committer, to prevent the
site from freezing by the lack of free time of its other members. Thomas
became an admin, but now, as he is not Ocamlpro anymore, adding Louis would
check the box (it seems that all my work on OCaml-lang.org and on the
French translation of OCaml.org were not enough to be granted any
rights...).

Could you publish the current list of members with write-access, and the
organizations they currently work for ? I think such a list should be kept
up-to-date on the website, for transparency, as Github does not publish it.

Best regards,
-Fabrice