[opam-devel] How to manage a package manager

Malcolm Matalka mmatalka at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 18:38:24 GMT 2014

The Nix community is going through a similar discussion about package
ownership.  One suggestion is simply to delete all packages that do not
have an owner.  It's somewhat extreme but does guarantee packages at
least have a contact point that should keep the package up-to-date.

http://lists.science.uu.nl/pipermail/nix-dev/2014-January/012444.html

/M