[ocaml-platform] Is there a Travis check expert in the room?

Gabriel Scherer gabriel.scherer at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 13:12:43 GMT 2015

I suspect my needs are significantly more complex than this example has.

- I want to run several checks (on the same os whatever) implemented
in several different bash scripts, one mandatory (the existing
testsuite/ and stuff) and some optional (the new tests). The results
should also be reported separately to the user.
- I need to inspect the diff of the pull request being tested to check
that Changes is modified (for one test) and at least a file in
testsuite/ (for the other test), the scripts cannot be just programmed
on the post-PR state of the index

I'm sure it is possible to read lots of documentation somewhere and
learn how to do all this by myself, but I was suspecting that there
may exist someone that already knows a bit of that and thus be much
faster at doing it (or someone willing to learn and do it) on this
list. I'm trying to *not do it myself*.