[ocaml-ctypes] Foreign function interface support

Daniel Bünzli daniel.buenzli at erratique.ch
Tue Mar 4 10:13:30 GMT 2014

Le mardi, 4 mars 2014 à 02:54, Pavel Zaichenkov a écrit :
> Btw, I get "Unbound value returning_checking_errno" error for datetime
> example in both systems.

This is a ctypes API issue, that function doesn't exist anymore. See:

https://github.com/ocamllabs/ocaml-ctypes/commit/c4887ca35b40a9d53ef52642eb025262821ca245

Le mardi, 4 mars 2014 à 10:47, Anil Madhavapeddy a écrit :
> (see https://github.com/rgrinberg/onanomsg/blob/master/_oasis for an OASIS example)
>
> The complication is that this will *not* work on MacOS X, since LLVM doesn't support that linker flag.
Well it's again oasis that renders things complicated... If you have full control over your build system it's quite easy follow the link below, the myocamlbuild.ml linked to is generic:

https://github.com/ocamllabs/ocaml-ctypes/issues/51#issuecomment-30729675

Best,

Daniel