[ocaml-infra] Moving to lists.ocaml.org

Ashish Agarwal agarwal1975 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 18:50:27 GMT 2013

I second the idea of considering registering ocaml.org with Google Apps. No
amount of work we'll ever do will compete with the features they already
have. I'm not concerned about lock-in since Google is not going anywhere
anytime soon, and if it ever does there will be a million people figuring
out how to export your data.