[ocaml-infra] Moving to lists.ocaml.org

Anil Madhavapeddy anil at recoil.org
Sun Feb 10 19:01:05 GMT 2013

A cursory search of the Google Apps site put an end to this idea.

http://support.google.com/accounts/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=182667

"There are two types of groups: groups hosted in your domain and
groups hosted by Google. Groups hosted in your domain are limited to
the users in your domain."

We already have the infrastructure set up and available, so barring
any immediately helpful suggestions, we'll go for the mirroring
option...

-anil