[ocaml-infra] Fwd: [opam-repository] Add ocaml-markdown 0.1.1 (#863)

Ashish Agarwal agarwal1975 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 16:56:09 BST 2013

On Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 11:44 AM, Sylvain Le Gall
<sylvain+ocaml at le-gall.net>wrote:

> My criteria would be:
> * Project where you expect more than one contributor from the OCaml
> community (including original author)
> * No strong ownership of the code (i.e. expect that someone wants to
> rewrite half of the code)
> * OSI license

By these criteria, we could put biocaml, core, batteries, ocamlnet, and
lots more in there. I can see the benefits of this: github/ocaml becomes
the main place to find any OCaml related project. But is it what we want
for this account? Maybe that'll make it too cluttered. My thinking was the
account is for "semi-official ocaml stuff" rather than "anything related to
ocaml".